Wouldn’t it be awesome to get all the latest Internet Business Mastery content sent to you automatically as soon as we publish it?!
Yeah. We thought you’d dig that idea. That’s why we provide a quick and easy way to keep up to date on all the latest stuff. The best part is it’s free!
For your convenience we provide two feeds. Egads! What’s a feed you ask? No worries. It’s really quite simple.
How it Works
A feed is like Tivo for the Internet. You decide what content you want to have downloaded and waiting for you when you’re ready for it. The content is delivered to your computer through a feed. We provide two feeds.
- The Blog Feed – Sends you everything that we publish to the site including articles, podcast episodes and video tutorials.
- The Podcast Feed – Sends all the audio podcast episodes. It’s ideal for syncing audio to your iPod or MP3 to take on the go.
We know you’re busy, so this will save you time surfing around. Try it! We promise it doesn’t hurt. We’ve provided step-by-step instructions on how to subscribe to each feed below.
Subscribing to the Blog Feed
To subscribe to our blog you need a blog reader. We suggest Google Reader which only requires a free Google account. You don’t need to download or install anything. If you already have a GMail account then you have Google account. Here’s how to do it.
- Go to reader.google.com
- If you see a Welcome to Google Reader message then you are already logged in, skip to step 4. If not, then enter your Google/GMail login. If you don’t have one yet then click on the Create an account button.
- Click here to add our blog feed to your Google Reader subscriptions
- On the next page click the Add to Google Reader button
- You’re now subscribed! Now you can return to Google Reader at anytime to find all the latest content ready to read.
Subscribing to the Podcast Feed
The easiest way to subscribe to our podcast is to use iTunes. This is a free download and will work on PCs or Macs. You don’t need an iPod to use iTunes or listen to our podcast. Here’s how to subscribe to the Internet Business Mastery podcast in iTunes.
- Download and install iTunes
- Click here to open the Internet Business Mastery page in iTunes.
- Click on the subscribe button on this page
- The latest episode of Internet Business Mastery will start downloading immediately. On the left side of your iTunes window, click on Podcasts beneath the Library heading. You will see our podcast in your subscriptions. This is where you can listen to and download episodes of the podcast in our feed. Each time a new episode is released, it will automatically be downloaded and appear in this list.
NOTE: You don’t need an iPod to listen to our podcast. You can listen to it like you do any other MP3 or music file.