The following video is pulled from our new Micro-Site Profits course. It lays the foundation for our entire traffic module.
In this video you’ll see an overview of the most important things you need to get search traffic, especially in light of the big changes Google has made in the last year or so.
With all the talk and worry lately about Google updates and how SEO has changed, we wanted to give you a solid set of principles to follow that not only keep you out of trouble with Google, but that actually work.
In this video you’ll learn:
- The two most important rules you must follow when choosing a search engine strategy
- 3 criteria that Google looks at to decide whether or not to rank your site
- How to build links to your site without getting banned by Google
- The rule of thirds for surviving the Penguin update
- How much link-building is enough